Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Moving onward

So now that Akasha is up and running I've been able to take a few deep breaths this week. In between freaking out because I had to actually ask people if they wanted to carry my book, that is. (BTW Akasha is now at the Safford public library and the Safford High School library.)

It's time for me to return to writing again, though. Or editing. I'm hoping to get some writing in on the side. If I ever learn how to manage my time properly. I've had a couple of people ask me about a sequel to Akasha, so I'll let you know now, yes there is. I have already written it, and am diving into the "funness" that is editing. It's tedious and time consuming, but in some ways my favorite part. You start with something that is all right at it's best. And then you play with it until it's something you smile to yourself about. I love watching a story transform.

Those who read both the second draft and the hundredth of Akasha should know what I mean.

My hope is to get book 2 (tentatively named Itara) on sale by the end of the year. So if you feel the need, send me a line to make sure I'm working on it. I'm easily distracted.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Ahem...are you working? Stop playing around. I want Itara...now!