Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The e-book era

I'm happy to announce that I have officially sold 100 books! WooHoo!! 100 books in 20 days isn't bad and I hope the number continues to climb. And just so you know I'm totally serious about using this book mainly just to get my name out there I'm going to tell you that I've only earned about $25 out of that hundred. Good thing I went into this knowing I wasn't going to make much, huh?

Anyway, I do want to give a shout out to Karly Kirkpatrick. When I first decided to e-publish I started doing some research on the net and found her website. She talks all about her "Adventures in e-publishing" and it really helped me realize what I was getting myself into. She has a book out called Into the Shadows. I haven't read it yet, but I plan to. Her book is sold on Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Smashwords for $2.99 per e-book. She also has a paperback for $11.

If you're into e-publishing I recommend her site. Thanks Karly!

Paivi Anderson has it all—friends, a spot on the varsity basketball team, wonderful parents, and quite possibly, her first boyfriend. It was everything a freshman in high school could ask for. Her perfect life begins to crumble when she discovers her name on a list distributed by a power-hungry presidential candidate. How could anyone think of Paivi as an Enemy of the State? Could it be because of her special powers? No one was supposed to know about them, but the mysterious messages in her tater tots say otherwise. In INTO THE SHADOWS, Paivi quickly learns who her friends are and is forced into a reality she didn’t see coming.

No comments: