Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Fun Fact Friday

I've decided to start a new thing on this blog called fun fact friday. Friday mornings are always crazy here because I have to go grocery shopping. Not my favorite thing in the world and therefore it takes me forever to do it.

So I decided if I had something really quick I might be better at writing on here more often.

Every friday I'll give a little fact about either me, my book Akasha, or tiny bits of info on book number 2 (which I still haven't really figured out a name for).

Today's fun fact is on Bryshen. I originally had him as Brishen. For some reason I saw it with the long I and therefore called him Bryshen for several months before I heard someone else call him Brishen. He had become too real to me by then and there was no way I was going to change his name so I changed the spelling.

No comments: