Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Fun Fact Friday

I did not forget about fun fact friday. But since I just spent the day finishing City of Fallen Angels, (which if you haven't started reading I say to you...really?) I've decided to make that my fun fact. I'm a big fan of Cassandra Clare and she managed to pull off book four in a major way. So good!

If you know me at all you've probably guessed that one of the main reasons I picked up City of Bones was because it said on the cover-fans of Buffy would fall for the series. That and my sister-in-law told me I had to read them, using the Buffy thing as a way to pique my interest. I admit I was hesitant to read it because I thought it would be a rip off. I'm mean it's demon slaying right? So not a rip-off! She made it her very own.

And her own is very awesome!


1 comment:

Cupcake and Papa said...

Hey Heather! I am impressed. It takes a lot to write a book but to publish it yourself is amazing. I too love Mortal Instruments. Have a great day! Proud of you! Will have to order that book of yours I am sure it's as amazing as you are. Is Amazon the only place to get it? I work at a school and could suggest it, but I don't think she can order from Amazon. Good luck with author night! Hopefully see ya around soon.
Tandy