I blame it all on my naivety. I thought once I got everything formatted I was good to go. Unfortunately, that's not how it works. I had to order a proof to look over before I can sell it. It should be here on Thursday and once I look it over (and it looks good), I'll be able to go forward. The thing is, if it isn't all right, it could be another two weeks before I get another proof. So here's how I'm going to do it.
The drawing will now be held on Feb 17th!
Sorry for the delay!