Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Get used to disappointment

I feel like I've set this really great New Years resolution and kept it for 11 months then gave in to that stupid chocolate bar in the 12th month. Ya, I know, I suck.

I didn't reach my goal. Book two is not finished. Not even close. But really, it wasn't all my fault. I mean, I had a sick kid, and family to converse with and friends to meet. Not to mention Nichole and Bryshen have stopped talking to me. What's up with that? Don't they know I'm trying to finish their story?

I know, I know, it's nothing but excuses. Honestly I have no idea
when I'll get this book finished. It seems that time is being sucked from me a little more everyday.

However, as a way to make it up to you, I've decided to do another giveaway. Two actually. One for books. I've decided to giveaway two books on goodreads so if you haven't had a chance to pick it up yet, you can enter there. I'll have a widget on my blog as soon as it's approved by goodreads.

But! What about my loving and adoring fans who have already received a copy of
my book? Well, in honor of my birthday next month I'll be hosting a giveaway on my blog. One lucky winner will receive the same kind of charm the protector's wear. Closer to what Bryshen gives Nichole. I've lucked out and they already make them. Cuz, you know, I didn't invent the eye.

Since I blog so sporadically, I think my followers only follow sporadically, so I'll be mentioning this a lot between now and when I pick the winner, which will be August 14th. YAY!

See sometimes I'm cool.



No comments: